Behavioural Skills for Developing Effective Leadership
To enhance personal and collective skills needed for effective leadership by way of experiential learning for individual and group leadership.
- Download Course info
THE OBJECTIVES :
- To enhance effective leadership skills;
- To sharpen communication skills;
- To acquaint with motivational styles;
- To strengthen consensus building;
- To enhance skills for decision making process; and
- To inculcate negotiating skills.
Plant level representatives of Trade Unions / Associations/ Federations from government establishments, public and private sector undertakings.
Experience based learning through the following processes individual v/s collective processes: communication process, leadership through emotional intelligence, decision making internalizing, applying and sustaining effective leadership.
J. K. Kaul
V.V.Giri National Labour Institute
Post Box. No. 68, Sector-24
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar
Telephone: 2411471, 2411534
Fax No. : 2411471, 2411474, 24115336
e.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org