Leadership Development Programme for Rural Trade Union Leaders
The Programme aims at empowering the emerging trade union leaders from rural unorganized sector.
- Download Course info
- To provide an overview about the rural unorganised sector in India.
- To develop the skills of rural trade union leaders to understand and analyse rural society.
- To discuss issues related to effective organisation building.
- To develop the capacity of the participants through various behavioural approaches.
- To sensitize the participants on the legal rights and provisions for workers.
- To understand and analyse various social security provisions for the workers.
State and District Level Rural Trade Union Representatives from Central Trade Unions working in the Rural Unorganised Sector. For the welfare of vulnerable and marginalized groups of the society, we will appreciate if participants from reserved categories (SC/ST) are also nominated.
Lectures, Group Work, Simulation games, Role playing etc
J. K. KaulV.V.Giri National Labour InstitutePost Box No. 68, Sector – 24NOIDA, Distt. Gautam Budh NagarUttar Pradesh – 201 301Telephone: 2411471, 2411534,Fax No. : 2411471, 2411474, 2411536,E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org